Welcome to my blog

I would like to share my hobby to everyone.
All the jewelry, charms, beading items and origami flowers on this blog were created by me.
Please feel free to leave your comments and feedbacks. Thank you! (^_^)

Dec 17, 2010

What Inspires You? Beading Contest From Artbeads.com



Third Place Winner: General
Lotus Charm by Khang Truong
Inspiration: Lotus
Design: Lotus Charm
 

"I was inspired to make the beautiful lotus because it is a symbol of holy and friendship. The lotus reminds me of how amazing and how close I am to my friends and family and how wonderful it is to have them in my life. Additionally, I love to use Swarovski crystal beads to make my own lotus so it can sparkle in its own unique way like how everybody else does."
~Khang Truong

"I appreciate all my friends and family who voted for me. I can't do all this without their support. I also like to thank Artbeads.com, their perfect quality and excellent service never let me down with disappointment. Thanks again to let me have a chance to show off my hobby by creating the event."

2 comments: